Hope you are were able to join us at our Pop-Up Party 2!
Following our first successful Pop-Up Party which took place on September 20th, 2014 at A4 Space in Dubai, we decided we had to bring you all the second round line-up of passionate, talented, creative and super hip designers/startups to come and showcase their products at our Pop-Up party 2 event which took place on November 22nd, 2014 at A4 Apace again.
We hosted 21 designers this time to showcase their products, which were specially curated and hand selected. We wanted to help you fabulous fashionistas discover new sources of design and style without the high price tags! And this time around we even showcased menswear! (Men please don’t be shy…you can stop by and shop at the Pop-Up-Party too)!
The designers we had on board this time around were:
1. Army of 1: A Contemporary sportswear brand
2. Maison Du Maillot: A contemporary beachwear boutique
3. Maarli: Bringing a touch of Ibiza lifestyle to Dubai
4. Fashlink: An online platform that provides a great up and coming fashion hub
5 The Mode Villa: Showcasing designers Hema Kaul, By Aditi Amin, Flow By Prisha Bajaj, Narsahsist
6. Princess Accessories: Fun and unique accessories and a new ready to wear label
7. Stash: Beautiful handmade accessories
8. Millerostock: Luxury designer scarves
9. Anjali K Ready-to-Wear: This designer collection is a blend of indian fashion with modern silhouettes
10. Dalia Hamdallah Jewellery: The entire collection is made with material and stones bought and hand-picked from Cairo silver
11. Su by Suhair: A new brand for women who want to look feminine and glamorous
12.Virgule shop: Offers trendy and unique products online
13. Satami: Provides beautiful historical accessories and pieces – the burqa – with a modern twist
14. Hers Accessories: Beautiful affordable accessories
15. Bullets and Butterlflies: An ‘e-tailer’ designed to sell a collection of highly-edited men’s and women’s clothing and accessories from niche brands around the world
16. The Exposed House: Curating beautiful one of a kind pieces
17. MOKA London: A womanswear brand from the UK that creates sophisticated pieces for the modern woman
18. Ideyana: An e-commerce platform that sells beautiful handmade items from the UAE
19. Remade DXB: Rekindles the love of sewing and crafting
20. Mr Draper: A mens personalized shopping and styling service
21. Monroe and Me: An e-tailer that brings you trendy high street items at an affordable price.
In addition to having our feature designers, we also had the following treats for our attendees:
-An amazing photobooth courtesy of Laugh-A-Minute
-A NBAR stand that offered manicures, hair-braiding, jewellery and our personal favorite – FLASH TATOOS!
-Tasty treats courtesy of Project Cupcake, Eclair.ae, Suzies Bakery and My Sweet Puff DXB
– Crafting workshops from Ideyna and Remade DXB
And last but not least, to make things a little more exciting, we gave the first 100 attendees a goody bag with lovely products and vouchers from our sponsors:
2. NBAR Essie
3. Vaseline (men)
5. Resort Runway
7. Project Cupcake
Overall, we think we can say the Pop-Up Party 2 was a fabulous day of shopping, music, goodies, treats, crafting, fun, food and friends!
If you missed our last two Pop-Up Parties (either as a designer wanting to participate or an attendee wanting to experience in on the shopping fun), don’t fret as we will be having a whole new line-up of pop-up events in the upcoming 2015 year!
So stay tuned…XOXO, TheFashSet