Do you have the passion for hair fashion? Do you like building client loyalty by offering professional consultations on pricing and services? Feldvoss might have the position for you! We are looking for a western hairstylist.
– Provide professional styling services: You love making people look beautiful! You love creating the perfect cut and style to suit any length and hair type, and love color placement and other chemical services.
– Educate customers: you know it all when it comes to hair. Customers appreciate your expertise and understanding of different service and product benefits. You love finding the perfect solution for your customers and their families to make them look great and feel great!
– Build a fan base: you love staying in contact with new and repeat customers because you know what they like, what they need, and when they need to maintain the look they love.
– Assisting customers: you seek out new clients through referrals and do whatever you can to make their experience GREAT! You listen, you help, you educate, and you make them want to come back!
– You partner and collaborate: you work with the other service team members by assisting them when they need advice with a client; you pitch in to help with a positive attitude, and you love sharing knowledge with other stylists
– People Skills: you are engaging and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. Clients are very comfortable talking with you and building a lasting relationship! You actively look for ways to help people and satisfy their needs through your client communication and technical skills.
– Attitude: you are a glass half-full type of person. You can take any situation and make it positive. – Motivation: you have an internal drive to be fantastic. You feel a real sense of accomplishment when the customer is happy and the salon looks great.
– Passion: you love product and services. You love being on your feet, you have attention to detail on customer needs, and thrive on making people HAPPY!
– You need to have minimum of 3 years experience
If interested in applying please send your CV to the email below or call 056 280 5249 for further inquiries.