Website Scintillia Skincare
Scintillia Skincare is expanding it’s business to another location on Al Reem Island and is expanding it’s services to include hairdressing. They are now looking for experienced rockstar hairdressers to join their team!
Desired profile: Looking for a socialable person who has good rapport with clients. Someone who is hardworking and creative and has a passion for the beauty and fashion. Preferably has 4-5 years experience as a hairdresser and speaks English well.
Summary of the job role:
- Ensure customer’s needs are identified.
- Able to perform all basic treatments- Blow-drying, hair dying, hair styling and cutting and treatments.
- Book customer’s appointments with efficient time allocated for each appointment.
- Provide consultation and advice to customers if/when required, especially with providing colour services.
- Ensure completion of customer’s record cards for Colour and Perm appointments.
- Maintain a clean working area and sanitize tools after each customer.
- Promote and demonstrate products for retail.
- Undertake general cleaning duties to ensure the salon is kept to high standards.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Promote and ensure the good reputation of Scintillia.
- Be confident in knowledge to work independently, using initiative where required
- Be responsible for your own personal development and undertake relevant learning & development, keeping up to date with the latest techniques, and have a creative flare.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Carry out any other tasks reasonably assigned to you